If you are interested in enrolling your child at our school, you will be invited as a family to a meeting with the Admissions and Programmes Director. This will provide you with:
- The chance to get to know the school, its learning environment and programmes.
- Information about the methodologies we use in classes, our teaching staff and our school events.
- A guide to our unique home learning site, our online reading programmes and our logbooks for recording learning.
- The opportunity to ask any questions and to share your aims for your child’s education.
- An assessment of your child’s current level in English and a recommendation of which class is best for your child.
Samu started attending ESB 6 months ago. He was a complete beginner at the time. Now he speaks in sentences and has a vocabulary of several hundred words. In six months he’s made incredible progress, while also having fun and making new friends.
Orsolya (mother of Samu)
“Our daughter was a little shy when joining ESB, having had very basic English – but she liked the classes from the first moment. After 5 months she is making steady progress and starts to be able to express herself. ESB seems to create good motivation for them and the various activities built around the themes covered keep the children’s interest.”
Anita (mother of Kata)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.